Monday, October 22, 2007

my attitude sucks so bad that my blogger won't even let me title this :-|

so yeah, i'm really trying to work on changing this shitty attitude that i've had lately.

BREATHE BITCH

yeah...um...i'm busy and overwhelmed as always but i think i can get it under control. i think i'm stressing about this presentation i have to give tomorrow. i'm insecure about having to talk about art because i always feel like everyone's going to find out that i'm stupid and don't know shit about art, if they don't know already. i tend to sweat and get really nervous and never say what i plan on saying. i did a presentation in another class and someone complained about me reading my notes. in my mind i was thinking you're lucky i'm talking at all.

how am i going to be a teacher?

lol, i'm a mess