Friday, December 14, 2007

merry crismus





I AM DONE!
semester is finished. man was it a rough one.

+ i got accepted into a conference at Tulane discussing Caribbeaness so I'll be headed there in Feb. AND my dean will pay for everything!

+ show at Chapel Hill is coming along. I'll be headed down to NC early Feb

+ my director nominated me as one of the candidates for Art Chicago which is a HUGE fracking deal. if i'm selected this could be a pivotal point in my career

+ my arlington show has been set for Oct.

+ i got my xmas package from my girl in poland. woohoo for friends.

+ my final crit went great and my director and critics are excited about my work

+ AND i was vindicated from alladat drama last week. those 1@#!%!* got theirs in the end and my nomination was announced in their presence. HA